Apresentações em outras conferências
Maria João Maia
- KIT PhD Symposium 2014 ( September 11, 2014) – Poster presentation: Technology Decision-making Process: The Example of MRI Purchase in Portuguese Healthcare System
The symposium is organized for KIT doctoral researchers by KIT doctoral researchers and is supported and promoted by the Karlsruhe House of Young Scientists (KHYS).
The KIT PhD Symposium is conceived as a training platform for doctoral researchers. It is held in English and all doctoral researchers from all areas of competence are welcome to participate.
The special aspect of this symposium is the fact that the talks and posters are evaluated by both experts in the field and rhetoric specialists. The doctoral researchers receive feedback regarding their presentation technique and the appearance of their posters, which they can use to improve their skills. This kind of feedback is not available at other conventional symposiums. The KIT PhD Symposium takes place roughly every two years.
Encontro Pós- II Conferência do Programa Doutoral em Avaliação de Tecnologia – 21 Julho de 2012 – CESNova (Lisboa)
- Susana Moretto – Technology Assessment in the high speed train industry- Progress Report
- Maria João Maia – A tomada de decisão na Radiologia – o exemplo da Ressonância Magnética no contexto da Avaliação de Tecnologia em Saúde (Relatório Intermédio)
- Nuno Boavida –
Maria João Maia e António Moniz
- A experiência portuguesa em AT – 23 Abril 2012 – PACITA Workshop (CES-Lisboa) – experiência_portuguesa_AT
- Avaliação de tecnologia nos processos de reestruturação organizacional – 10 Abril 2012 (ISEG-UTL), Lisboa – technologyassessment_sociusabril2012